Anything and everything is a weapon in Dead Rising 3. Explore the city of Los Perdidos, scavenge for supplies and improvise new weapon combinations as you fight to survive in a massive open world overrun with zombies.
• More Zombies than ever before - Players will face overwhelming zombie hordes with tons of variation, detailed gore, and shared awareness.
• All new city, massive open world - Explore the city of Los Perdidos while staying immersed in the action and stunning new-generation visuals.
• Anything and Everything is a Weapon - Create your own tools of zombie destruction by combining hundreds of potential weapon combinations.
• SmartGlass - Use your Xbox SmartGlass enabled device to gain access to exclusive missions, new weapons, and more.
• Kinect - Kinect allows the zombie horde to hear beyond the screen and respond to noise in your living room, so go ahead and flip off the lights...if you dare.
As a exclusive day one release for the Xbox one, I was not expecting too much from dead rising 3. I had never played any of the previous ones and from what little I had seen didn't do much for me. with me being me, I had to get it within the week of release and I am happy that I did.
it is not your typical zombie apocalypse kind of game. it was a comedic take, the developers knew this and ran with the idea. hundreds of different kinds of weapons and vehicles you can craft and create just for the fun of it and mow down more zombies than you could possibly count in the time you killed them. I am a bit of a completionist when it comes to games and that is what I tried to do with this.
personally I like a good story, the game play could be amazing but without the story I generally don't like it too much. this was an exception. the story was rather bland but I didn't care, I just wanted to dive in and keep mowing down all the zombies I could in the most ridiculous vehicle and weapons you could possibly imagine.
once I finished the game I went back in to it to try get the things I had missed and complete side missions that at the time I missed for what ever reason. this is a fun silly game that knows exactly what is is and uses that fact to its advantage. it will keep you entertained for many hours
Random listing from 'Games & Puzzles'...
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes features an original story crossing the entire Marvel Universe. Players take control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many more Marvel characters as they unite to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a super-weapon capable of destroying the world. Players will chase ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?"