The DAP-1610 is a portable plug-in wireless Extender that lets you extend an existing wireless network and rid your home of pesky Wi-Fi dead zones once and for all.
High-speed Wi-Fi for all your browsing, streaming and gaming needs.
Mesh Network & Smart Roaming
Create a single whole-home Mesh Network that auto-connects mobile devices to the strongest Wi-Fi signal1.
Smart Connect Technology
Automatically assigns each device to the best wireless band for optimal performance.
Quickly and easily extend your existing Wi-Fi network.
Router D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh
Works seamlessly with other D-Link Wi-Fi 5 Mesh devices2.
Can be used as a wired Access Point or wireless Range Extender.
Gigabit port lets you connect a wired device to your wireless network.
The latest Wi-Fi security to help protect your network and devices.
• High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity for all your devices
• Dual-band with combined speeds up to AC1200 Wi-Fi throughout your home
• Pair with a compatible D-Link Wi-Fi 5 Mesh Router to create a seamless D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh Network
• Supports WPA3 wireless encryption
• Gigabit Ethernet port for access point mode or to connect a wired device to your network
• IPv6 ready, meeting the demands for the next generation of Internet
• Foldable antennas for maximum wireless coverage and reliability
• Sleek and discreet wall-plug design blends well into any home environment
Random listing from 'Computer Hardware'...
The Targus Laptop Charger is a cost effective solution for those who need to replace a lost or damaged power supply or second adapter for the home. office or just to travel with. An adapter with interchangeable tips allowing it to charge a large number of models from leading laptop brands.
The charger also features built-in surge protection to keep all of your mobile devices safe from unexpected surges and spikes. Designed to support ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?"