Barker's Redcurrant Jelly is so full of flavour; the perfect addition to casseroles, stir fries or dolloped on the side of your dinner plate.
• Spread on bruschetta or crostini and top with crumbled feta for an easy starter
• Add a couple of generous dollops to casseroles and stews to help develop the flavour
• Mix with yoghurt or sour cream for a tasty and instant dip
• Spread over a pizza base and add your favourite toppings
• Add to cheese scrolls to give some real flavour
• Serve as an accompaniment for cheese, crackers, sandwiches and antipasto platters
• Serve alongside cold meats, frittatas, pies or left overs
Random listing from 'Food'...
New Zealands First Mobile Hangi Caterers
Experience the traditional taste of New Zealand by indulging in the native delicacy, Hangi or translated, the feast. Traditionally the feast was cooked in an Umu (Earth Oven), with rocks being heated to extreme temperatures and placed within the oven, the food placed on top of the rocks and covered with ferns and earth to give it it's natural tastes, flavours and aromas. ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"A man who is 'of sound mind' is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key."
Paul Valery (1871 - 1945)