• Security for lockable safety side-panel
• Dual USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 Firewire, Audio& Speaker ports
• Dual 12 cm cooling fans with fan holder in front (intake) and rear (exhaust) plans for great heat dissipationr
• 9 cm fan on clear side panel
• Enclosed dust cloth
• Security chassis intrusion detector alerts when the side panel is unexpectedly opened
• Retractable foot stand
• Front panel 3-way key lock
• Patented sliding rail design for easy 5.25 devices installation
• EMI protection spring
• Screwless slots for easy assembling
• 2 * 3.5 slide-in cage
• 5 * 3.5 slide-in cage with disk shockproof pads
• Thumb-screws for easy open side panel
• Washable dust filter for easy cleaning and replacement
This case has been a favorite of mine as it was the first case I got with a window in it and some degree of customisation to it. I love the fact that you can lock both the window and the front cover so you can keep the kids out - a very handy feature if they love getting their hands into places they're not meant to be. Their screwless slots make for easy installation of expansion cards and even the graphics cards.
The hard drive bay is particularly great for the fact that you can take it out and have all the HDDs in there with the limitation of where it's placed makes for a hard storage when you have the graphics card in as it pushes right up against it which means removing the HDD bay and putting the HDDs somewhere else or just living with that small non existent gap. The dust filter for me WHEN it gets checked is great as it's removable and can be cleaned easily which makes for a cleaner case. If you have limited height in a computer desk and can't fit it in like my one, you can remove the retractable feet which come off easily, but if you leave them on then having the ability to rotate them around gives for a bit more stability for the case.
The case that I got came with the blue LEDs which looks great at night unless you have it in your room then you wish you could just get them off, if you leave ya PC running all the time (like I try to) and with the sleek style of the case itself it just looks amazing and gives room for more customising with add your own LEDs inside the case to make it look better. It comes with topside USB, Firewire and Headphone and microphone sockets with a nice pop open cover that hides them away when not in use and makes it look more tidy with a little hidey hole type look :)
Another thing that I found great was not having to use a screw driver all the time to make modifications. As well as the previously mentioned screwless card slots, they also have a sliding rail system that lets you put DVD/Blu-Ray drives or other 5.25" drives into the case easily without needing to open the case to screw them in, as well as thumb tight screws to secure whatever has the tall screws.
All in all I love this case and even with it's lack of space when you use a graphics card it's still a great case and I don't regret getting it over another. For me it's worth the Buy.
Random listing from 'Computer Hardware'...
Incredible coverage and performance for your Connected Home
• Internet-sharing Router and 4-port Gigabit Switch, with a built in speed and range enhanced Wireless Access Point
• MIMO technology uses multiple radios per band to create robust signals for maximum range and speed, with reduced dead spots
• Much faster than ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend"