• I've Got A Life (Video)
• Love Is A Stranger (Video Remastered)
• Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Video Remastered)
• Who's That Girl (Video Remastered)
• Right By Your Side (Video Remastered)
• Here Comes The Rain Again (Video Remastered)
• Would I Lie To You? (Video Remastered)
• There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) (Video Remastered)
• Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves (Video Remastered)
• It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back) (Video Remastered)
• When Tomorrow Comes (Video Remastered)
• Thorn In My Side (Video Remastered)
• Miracle Of Love (Video Remastered)
• Missionary Man (Video Remastered)
• You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart (Video Remastered)
• I Need A Man (Video Remastered)
• I Saved The World Today (Video Remastered)
OK now to try and explain why the score should be higher than it is. This dvd has no bonus features at all so it couldnt score there. But that doesnt stop the rest of the dvd from being brilliant for any 80's music fan.
With all the classics from the era, taken from 8 of their albums, I found it really easy to relax and sing along with them. I was surprised at how well I remembered them even though I havent heard them in well over a decade.
This dvd is full of their music videos rather than live performances so you have to expect some overacting, especially from the main man Dave Stewart. In his younger days he was a bit of a ponce and it really shows, especially in track 5, 'Right by your side'. It really is comical.
If you ignore the low score for bonus extras, this album rates an easy 8/10. It would have scored better, but track 1, 'I've got a life' is the one song I really did not like. Ironically, it's one of their newest. It's true what they say, "They dont make 'em like they used to" so grab this dvd while you can, because evertually you won't hear music like this anymore.
Random listing from 'Music'...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every two hours?"