• These planting bags with access flaps made of environmentally friendly thick non-woven fabric, lightweight and super sturdy, reusable for many years.
• Made with high quality moisture-proof and breathable material that prevents over-watering and it can automatically percolate excess water.
• Provides a healthy environment for root plants.
• Has two firm handles that allow you can move it easily, and access flap helps you harvest your potatoes without damaging the plant.
• Vegetable grow bags are ideal for in patios, small gardens, balconies, sun rooms, and any outdoor space.
• They can be used to plant the potato, taro, radish, carrots, onions, and many other vegetables.
• Material: Non-woven Fabric
• Volume: 7 Gallon (26.5 L)
• Dimension: Diameter 30cm x Height 35cm
• Color: Black
• 5x Planter Bags
Random listing from 'Gardening and Landscaping'...
Kinetic Wind Sculpture for your garden.
• Sway gently in the lightest of breezes
• Unbreakable in the strongest gales
• Will not rust or rot and the colour will not chip
Feed Birds on your ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?"