You're gonna love this razor system! Promise.
Don't believe us?
1. Work on trusting people.
2. Check out these features...
• "Hold me closer" our handle says to your hand, and it feels so good. Because it's a well-designed handle.
• She's water ready: this rubber fin preps your hair for a close shave specifically for the bath or shower.
• We have a special design that makes blades easier to clean and last longer. We call it "Venetian Flow." Other brands call it "Wait, what's that? We don't have that."
• Two sets of three blades with a flexible bend in the middle helps the blade handle curves like a sports car on the Desert Rd. going 140 km/h - which we'd never do because that's very dangerous.
• So aloe, vitamin e and lavender walk into a bar, right? That's not a joke, that's just our moisturising strip that soothes sensitive skin.
• 6 Blades
• Flow through blade construction
• Flexible, pivoting head
• Lubricating strip: contains aloe, vitamin e and lavender
Shaving my legs and underarms is an arduous task that I regularly undertake and having a good razor is essential. Unfortunately for me, when I asked my hubby to get me some a while back, he bought me a cheap pack of disposable razors which feel like they ripped the hairs out as opposed to shaving them. I was, therefore, looking forward to trialing this new razor.
I'll start with the negative, the packaging. Although it's great you can see the razor, I personally hate the plastic packaging that is heat-sealed and a nuisance to open. I also looked for the refills in the supermarket and couldn't find them, although you can order them online.
That said, these were the only negatives I could find with this razor. Once I got the razor out of the packaging, I wet the back of the sucker and stuck it to the shower. As the razor has a lubricating strip, I didn't bother lathering up (which I usually have to do) and got straight to it. The first thing I noticed and loved, was the flexible, pivoting head that followed the curves of my legs and underarms effortlessly. The razor gave a close shave which was not surprising with 6, yes 6 blades and best of all, no nicks!
The handles had a grippy silicone feel to it which made it easy to hold and didn't slip. Although I didn't have to, I tried switching blades to see how easy it was as I have struggled in the past with other razors. Needless to say, this razor passed with flying colours and a push of a button helped release and then reconnect the blade.
Overall, I have to say that this is the best razor that I have used, and I have used most of the razors on the market. The bonus is the price, a bargain at only $10 and the refills are also relatively cheap, even when ordered online.
Random listing from 'Hygiene Products'...
Earthwise plant based Air Freshener provides a refreshing nature, inspired fragrance burst for your home. Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, and indoor living areas where a pleasant scent is desired. Contains biodegradable surfactants - a gentler choice for you and your family.
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Common sense is just experience so ingrained, you use it almost without thinking. The worst thing is, we aren't born with it."