Legends of Aranna will also introduce new spells and special over-the-top spell effects to combat fierce new creatures such as Clockwork Beasts and Doppelgangers. Those not content to play a standard farm girl or farm boy will be able to choose a new half-giant player character; and even use spells to transform into a wolf, lava monster or troll. Players will be able to collect rare and powerful treasures, including new consistent styles of armor sets and collectables. Also available is a new pack animal that will defend the player's treasure to the death.
- All-new campaign. Journey through nine spectacular areas, including an all-new jungle region, as you unravel the rich history and mystery of the world of Aranna
- Additional spells. Mages wield dozens of new magic spells including Diminution, Animal Rage, Zorkon's Bonecrusher, and the Orb of Fire
- Half-giant player character. Standing over nine feet tall, the new half-giant player character towers above the rest of the characters and attacks with a primal ferocity
- Even more intense battles. As you adventure through Aranna, you'll encounter previously unseen creatures to battle, including the reptilian Zaurask and the catlike Hassat
- Cooler treasures. Discover rare and powerful treasure sets among the spoils of battle that, when combined, grant the owner new and wondrous abilities
Random listing from 'Games & Puzzles'...
Communicating a specific word, item or object to your team-mates by giving verbal clues is easy, but when you are against the clock, and most of the words you would like to use are forbidden, it is not as easy as it might at first seem.
How on earth do you communicate 'Pizza' to them if you are forbidden from using the words 'fast-food', 'cheese', ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds."
Mark Twain (1835-1910)