With a sturdy but soft adjustable G-style ear hook, this unit also has the Push-to-Talk button on a separate cable to allow for more discrete positioning. Compatible with a range of RT units across today's market.
• PTT and speaker are on separate cables, for more a covert working environment.
• The design is sturdy and durable
• PTT button is on the side, easier to push.
• Hanger is made of high quality TPE soft rubber, comfortable wearing, won't hurt your skin.
• PU cable compliance with RoHS - contains high intensity Kevlar for enhanced durability.
• Size: 15mm
• Resistance: 64Ohm +/-15% at 1000Hz
• Sound Pressure Level: 89dB +/-3dB at 1000Hz
• Rated Power: 100mW
• Max Power: 200mW
• Type: Electret Microphone
• Sensitivity: -40dB +/-2dB
• Resistance: 2.2KOhm
Random listing from 'Telecommunications'...
Work virtually anywhere with complete use of phone, email, internet, MP3 files and camera all through the case. Available in black, the OtterBox 1920 Accommodates Palm ® Treo ™ 650, 700w and 700p models. Casing completely seals device from the elements while providing access to keypad, touch screen, volume and program buttons, saving customers hundreds from having to replace or repair damaged devices. Note: ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"We don't have much money to do this, so we're going to have to think."
Sir Ernest Rutherford