- The Anthem (live Video Version)
- Festival Song (live Video Version)
- Riot Girl (live Video Version)
- Wondering (live Video Version)
- Girls & Boys (live Video Version)
- My Bloody Valentine (live Video Version)
- Hold On (live Video Version)
- The Story Of My Old Man (live Video Version)
- I Heard You (live Video Version)
- Movin' On (live Video Version)
- Emotionless (live Video Version)
- The Day That I Die (live Video Version)
- The Young & The Hopeless (live Video Version)
- Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous (live Video Version)
- Plus extra bonus features
After listening to GC's latest album, The Chronicles of Life and Death, I admit to being impressed at how far they have progressed in less than a year, since Brixton in December 2003.
I admit to being a "less than enthusiastic" fan of recorded or broadcast concerts... concerts are there to be AT, not just watched, after all. It's a whole culture unlike that of everyday life. For one night you are just a piece of the music, barely human, 95% sensory information, 5% meat hardware.
So, keeping that in mind, I enjoyed the concert, the DVD was excellent in editing and execution, there were some good extra bits... but I think I'll stick to the studio-recorded stuff from now on. On recording, a signal loses something, it's a fact of nature... entropy in action. So too a concert or other 'live' event... it's just not the same.
Overall, it will be really handy at parties and other musically-accompanied events, but it's not something I'll put on just for the listen of.
Random listing from 'Music'...
I Am Giant is a rock band from New Zealand, currently based out of London. They formed late in 2008 and released their debut album The Horrifying Truth on 1 August 2011 in Australia and New Zealand, where it has been certified Gold and delivered four Rock Chart No. 1's. The album was released in Asia on 23 March 2012, and in Europe and US on 8 October 2012.
The band consists of New Zealanders Shelton Woolright, Paul Matthews, ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?"