For mobile phone enthusiasts who frequently exchange large media files between their PC and multimedia phone, the SanDisk Mobile Ultra line of high performance memory cards provides ultra fast and ultra convenient, high-capacity solutions to shorten the time you spend managing your music, videos, photos, and games for your phone. SanDisk Mobile Ultra memory cards are plug-n-play with the pocket-sized, USB 2.0 compatible SanDisk MobileMate Micro card reader (included) to make connecting to your PC a snap!
• Ultra Fast - built-in acceleration for fast loading of multimedia files to and from the PC
• Ultra Storage - more space for storing music, videos, photos, games, and even GPS map files
• Ultra Convenient - comes with pocket-sized SanDisk MobileMate Micro card reader for convenient connection to PC
• Ultra Quality - high-quality memory card, backed by 10-year limited warranty
• Ultra Compatible - compatible with almost all microSD supported mobile phones
MobileMate Micro Reader:
• High-speed USB 2.0 compatible transfer rates
• Supports microSD, microSDHC, and Memory Stick Micro (M2) memory cards
• Compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X
It's a memory card. Does what it needs... my phone use to be able to hold only about 6 songs. Now it can hold up to 500!!! It's amazing. It really takes no knowledge to be able to put in your phone you just slide it in. Plus they give you the adapter to be able to put it in your computer's USB port, Handy if your computer does not have a card reader.
Random listing from 'Computer Hardware'...
• Mobile Performance, Elegantly Crafted
The latest ASUS EeeBook is an affordable 14-inch compact and lightweight notebook. It gives you a larger display, more than adequate storage, and is packed with technologies designed to enhance your computing experience, making it the best choice for ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"It ain't the parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand."