• Blocks fake Web sites and crimeware
• Keeps passwords protected
• Authenticates popular banking and shopping Web sites
• Removes known crimeware and blocks suspicious programs
• Inspects Web sites to make sure they're not fakes
• Works with other antivirus and Internet security solutions to provide additional protection
• Includes protection updates and new product features as available throughout your service period
I have liked Norton's products since I first tried Norton's Antivirus back in 1999/2000, and they have come along way since then with their Internet Security software and the SystemWorks bundle.
Now although I will admit some of their other products have become a bit resource hungry recently this little product is definitely not one of those, with this little beauty installed my system hardly even noticed it was running.
This to my mind is a great wee package, although it does cover some of the ground already dealt with by Internet Security with it's confidential information blocking, but it actually takes this to the next level with it's integration into your Web Browser, although it's lack of support for any other browser other than Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher left me a little disappointed, especially when Firefox is currently gaining a bigger share of the browser market according to research by w3schools.com. That aside this is still a great wee package.
It's anti-Phishing site protection is a unique and welcome addition, considering the current rise in internet banking fraud, especially when local banks are starting to be targeted.
Overall I believe this is a worthwhile addition to your PC protection arsenal and unfortunately in today's world of fraud and identity theft, a needed one.
Random listing from 'Software'...
Safer. Smarter. Faster. Experience the New Norton.
Why Choose Norton Internet Security?
• IMPROVED! Stops online identity theft, viruses, spyware, bots and more - Guards your PC, online activities, and your identity against all types of Internet threats.
• IMPROVED! Stops attacks before they get on your PC - Proactively blocks hackers and ... more...
All trademarks, images and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective companies.
KIWIreviews is an independent entity, part of the Knock Out News Group. This is a free public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of kiwireviews.nz and are protected under New Zealand law by the "Honest Opinion" clause of the Defamation Act of 1992. KIWIreviews accepts no liability for statements made on this site, on the premise that they have been submitted as the true and honest opinions of the individual posters. In most cases, prices and dates stated are approximate and should be considered as only guidelines.
"Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every two hours?"